Moonshadow Bed & Breakfast
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS UPDATE
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff are the highest priority at Moonshadow. As we all continue to monitor the coronavirus COVID-19, we want to make you aware of the measures we have implemented to help safeguard the health of those visiting.
We have designed our inn to offer our guests a rejuvenating, private getaway with modifications to ensure social distancing.
We have four different sitting areas so our guests will be properly distanced while enjoying their breakfast.
GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
• Per New York re-opening guidelines, staff and guests will be required to continue social distancing and to wear masks while in public areas of the inn.
• As part of social distancing, we must request that guests take a break from shaking hands and hugging staff.
• Staff are wearing masks and have increased their hand-washing schedule to meet or exceed CDC guidelines.
• We are encouraging guests to wash their hands frequently. We have sanitizer dispensers at our entrances and around the property. We ask our guests to use it often if hand washing is not an option.
• All food will be served by staff. There will be no self-serve buffet items.
• We have increased regular deep cleaning and disinfection schedules of all spaces within the building, including railings, door handles, light switches, etc.
• All guests and staff are being monitored for signs of symptoms.
• We encourage guests to stay home if you feel unwell or believe you may have been in any of the areas where you could possibly have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to keep you informed. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 607-374-9777 or email@example.com